Kitchen Sink Juice (aka Cherry Berry Smoothie )
Soy Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free Smoothie
The original title was Cherry Berry Smoothie. This is actually one of my favorite concoctions. I really like putting kale in my smoothies, but sometimes the green taste can overwhelm, especially for beginners and kids. When you add a variety of berries and a fresh ripe orange, it blends so beautifully that it completely hides the fact there are some healthy veggies in there. At least this is how we taste it. This will be a really good start to get your kids, family, friend or partner into some healthy smoothies or juices.
So for some of you the idea of calling a juice or smoothie, Kitchen Sink may not lend the right idea. I figured there were probably a ton of Cherry Berry Smoothie Recipes out there, so I named it Kitchen Sink. Not only for its quirkiness but for some reason when I think of carrots, I think of carrot peels and kitchen sink follows right after. I remember that my mom used to put carrot peels in the sink when I was a child so maybe that is the reason. Well Enjoy this simple and delicious healthy smoothie and please leave a comment :0) below.
Kitchen Sink Juice
- 1 C. Organic frozen Cherries
- 1/2 C. frozen Organic mixed Berries
- 2 large Organic Kale leaves
- 1-2 whole Organic Carrots peeled
- 1 Banana
- 1 ripe Orange
- 1 cup water & blend
- 2 serv. Vega One Nutritional Shake (free from dairy, gluten and soy, and contains no added sugar, artificial flavours, colors or sweeteners)
- Add ice if you use all fresh ingredients and cut down on the water, then add more water if needed
Makes 2 smoothies
#glutenfreerecipe #vegan #fruit #veggies #healthy #smoothie