Mean Green Juice
A strong, healthy green juice recipe, may just be what you need. A base of Organic Kale and Cabbage with fresh lemon, ginger root, garlic and a few extras, this is set to wake you up in the morning. Mean Green is definitely a stronger juice, not for the faint of heart. Whether you are trying a cleanse or just looking for a healthy green juice to add to your day, this may be just the juice for you. I created it after researching in some of my medical books and online for natural foods to help combat Candida. I picked a few and I came up with this quick blender Green juice. No, I am not a doctor or have any medical background, but I do research a lot and love to look for alternative healing options whenever I can. This Green Juice is what I did as part of a Candida Cleanse and it helped me with the sugar cravings.
- 2 Cups Cold filtered water
- small pinch of salt
- 1/2 fresh Organic lemon juiced (1 -2 TBSP.)
- 1 TBSP. Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 large clove Organic Garlic crushed
- 1 inch piece of fresh Ginger Root, peeled and cut into a few pieces
- 2 leaves Organic Kale (wash well)
- 1 cup Organic cabbage (wash well)
- Put ingredients into your blender, in the order given.
- Blend well and drink quick. Cheers to your health!
Note: Can produce Cleansing symptoms. Talk to a medical professional before treating any conditions. Here is just one of the many Candida Articles I have found online. http://foodmatters.tv/articles-1/how-to-overcome-candida-naturally